a wide variety of shapes and designs
High-quality knitted wire mesh from DGS may be used in cable and wire technology to shield sources of electromagnetic interference.
Technical knits are one of the core products of DGS. They are frequently used in cable and wire technology. Among other things, DGS Technical knits serve to shield sources of electromagnetic interference, or for sealing components at high temperatures. DGS allows customers to combine different building materials and wires (e.g. stainless steel and glass fiber), and to incorporate materials they provide themselves. In this way, a wide variety of shapes and designs can be realized. Technical knits are extremely flexible and individually configurable.
- Stainless steel
- Iron; uncoated, tinned or galvanized
- Plastics (PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE…)
and many more
Potential uses for technical knits:
- Wire mesh for (EMI) shielding
- Conductive seals of knitted wire mesh
- Wrapping of a wide variety of components (including materials provided by the customer)
- (High temperature) sealing cords
- Isolation in piping construction
- Seals from combined materials
- Full or hollow cord knits
- Knit coatings as a wear-resistant layer
Do you have questions about our technical knits? At DGS we will gladly help and provide you with a free, non-binding quotation.